HOSPITALITY JOBS IN CHINA
WHAT IS THE HOSPITALITY IN CHINA ALL ABOUT?
The hospitality internship program is suitable for those who want to get a practical knowledge of the hospitality and tourism industry. It is a great opportunity for students and graduates to put their theoretical knowledge into practice. EAST WEST EDUCATION cooperates with 4 and 5 star international hotels throughout China. All of our cooperating hotels will provide you free accommodation and free meals during the whole stay. With an internship lasting at least 12 months your salary will be way higher than average amount for internship in country which is more than enough to cover your expenses during the whole stay in China. Discover China and gain precious professional experience is easy with EAST WEST EDUCATION.
Why I should do my hospitality internship in China through EWedu?
EAST WEST EDUCATION offers the most cost effective internship solution on the market. We guarantee to find the job offer best suited to your interests and career goals. The match is only confirmed after an interview with you and the hotel and after both of you agree to proceed to the next step.
We will take care of you during your whole stay period in China and will do our best to assist you in professional or personal requests.
What kind of work will I do in the hotel?
Currently we are offering only junior managements positions such as Guest Relation Officer, Guest Relation Manager where you are engaged with the hotel guests on a daily basis. You will be dealing with customer service for foreign or Chinese guests and take part in various activities . Internships are possible in the following departments:
– Food & Beverage
– Front Desk
- Guest Relations Officer, Guest Relation Manager
- Food and Beverage
After the interview and evaluation of your applications documents we either proceed to the next step or reject your application. Next step means guarantee to get you a job offer.
What do you get?
All the hotels we cooperate with provide:
- meals and accommodations free of charge.
- salary of 4,500 – 8,000 CNY per month depending on your profile and experience.
- Airfare reimbursement 1000 CNY upon arrival (may be different depending on the employer)
We will assist to apply for working visa in China. Requirements for working visa are as follows:
- Bachelor degree or above
- 2 years of post graduate working experience
We will advise you on documents legalization and visa application process. Please note that whole recruitment process may take up to 3 months.
- Applicant sens his English CV with headshot photo
Interview (Once we receive the CV, we will schedule an interview with you via Skype).
After acceptance of your application we will sign an agreement between you and our agency
Service fee (Eligible candidates need to pay a Service Fee of 300 USD )
Interview with the hotel
Signing agreements with the hotel
Prepare for arrival -We will walk you through necessary documents, ticket purchase, and prepare for your arrival for your internship in China!
The total placement fee for the program is only 300USD. The payment is done in 2 installments, 50% after the interview with the agency and signing the contracts with the agency. And the second part is paid after successful interview with the employer and signing of the contracts
What is not included?
- Flight ticket
- International insurance
- Personal expenses
- Bank transfer fees – if you are paying for your internship fees by bank transfer, you will bear any bank fees applied by your bank
- Visa, visa extension, and travel documents fees
5 Stars Multinational Hotel Group
Guest Relation officer
- Intermediate English (B2 and upper) , basic Chinese is a big plus
- Higher Education preferably graduated not later than Jan 2017
- Hospitality related work experience
- Non – criminal record
- Long term contract (12 months)
- Personality: positive, open minded, hardworking, responsible, team player
- Working hours: 5/2 8 hours a day
- Welcoming guests in a friendly and professional way
- Addressing and escalating customer complaints
- Providing information about facilities, programs and other services
Shift duty, 8 hours per day, 40 hours per week
- RMB 6,500-8,000\month
- 3 meals/day including one buffet meal
- Accommodation in hotel apartment
- Recommendation letter